Our Hamper Program team is looking for two to three people to help with important tasks for the 2016 season. We wish to partner with individuals able to dedicate approximately 20 hours per week for 4-5 weeks surrounding Hamper Day (Dec 17th).
It will require the individual(s) to be a part of the hamper team and the tasks include organizing volunteers, arranging warehouse set-up, liaising with community donors, arranging food donation pick-ups and purchases, managing the filling of hampers and other duties. Stipend available.
- Flexibility/availability between late November and December 19 (and ability to communicate and attend meetings from Sept to Nov),
- Desire to work as a part of a team,
- Ability to do some heavy lifting,
- Strong communication competence,
- Strengths in volunteer management, and
- An eye for detail/organization...
If you are interested in learning more about how to join the Cloverdale Christmas Hamper Team and what these positions involve, please contact Taya Vantol [email protected] or Matthew Campbell [email protected]