The hamper application process is now open! The hamper program provides low-income & struggling Cloverdale area residents with hampers at Christmastime. If you live within the following boundaries, you are welcome to apply: 80 Ave – 40 Ave (North-South); 196 St – 164 Street (East-West).
Frequently asked questions answered:
- One hamper per household address
- Apply in-person, Mon-Thurs, 10am-1pm only at the Pacific Community Church office 5337-180 St, Cloverdale
- Applicant must provide photo ID, proof of address & their CareCard, as well as a CareCard for each individual included on the application
- Apply with one organization/bureau only. We work in collaboration with the other Christmas bureaus & hamper organizations to check for duplication.
- Hampers may contain: non-perishable food items, sundry items, gift card to purchase a turkey or ham for a Christmas meal. Families with children may pick one gift for each child under 13 on an application. (Contents and gifts are not guaranteed as they depend on donations)
- Application deadline Tues Dec 8
- Hamper pick-up day is Saturday Dec 19; 10am - 2pm
For inquiries call (604) 574-4001 ext 107 or e-mail [email protected] and we will attempt to answer you back as soon as possible.