The 2019 Christmas Hamper Program will be ready to receive donations the first week of November. If you would like to arrange for donation colletion boxes to be dropped off at your business, workplace, church or school, please contact us and we would be happy to make arrangements. We will also arrange to pick up the full boxes!
Donations can also be dropped off at Pacific Community Church until December 13 during office hours (Mon-Thurs, 9am-4pm), or December 16-19 at the Alice McKay building at the Cloverdale Fairgrounds from 9am-8pm.
- Non-perishable Food Items such as: Canned Vegetables & Fruit, Real Fuit Juice, Crackers, Snack Foods, Canned Meat/Fish, Condiments, Pasta, Rice etc.
- Grocery & Food Gift Cards
- Toiletries & Personal Care Items such as: Toilet Paper, Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes etc.
- New Gloves, Socks & Scarves
Please no alcohol, homemade/home canned food items, expired or opened packages.
Also we are in need of, gift items:
- New unwrapped Children’s Toys & Gifts (Ages Newborn-12 years)
- Mall or store Gift Cards (for Youth ages 13-17)
We purchase a number of staple items from our local grocery store that are not commonly donated. You can help us purchase these items with a financial donation:
You can make a credit card donation directly to the Cloverdale Christmas Hamper Program using the green button below. Please select Christmas Hamper Fund under Giving Type.