The 2018 Hamper Program will be ready to receive donations the first week of November. If you would like to arrange for donation colletion boxes to be dropped off at your business, workplace, church or school, please contact us and we would be happy to make arrangements. We will also arrange to pick up the full boxes!
- Non-perishable Food Items such as: Canned Veg & Fruit, Soup, Crackers, Snacks, Canned Meat/Fish, Condiments, Pasta, Rice etc.
- Grocery & Food Gift Cards
- Toiletries & Personal Care Items
- New Gloves, Socks & Scarves
Please no alcohol, homemade/home canned food items, expired or opened packages.
Also we are in need of, gift items:
- New unwrapped Children’s Toys & Gifts (Ages Newborn-12 years)
- Mall or store Gift Cards (for Youth ages 13-17)
We purchase a number of staple items from our local grocery store that are not commonly donated. You can help us purchase these items with a financial donation:
You can make a credit card donation directly to the Cloverdale Christmas Hamper Program using the green button below. Please select Christmas Hamper Fund under Giving Type.