The Cloverdale Christmas Hamper Program serves the Cloverdale area, only, from 80th Ave – 40th Ave (North-South); 196th St – 164th Street (East-West).
If you are outside of our boundaries, you will be referred to the bureau in your area. Applicants registered with any other hamper organizations or Christmas Bureaus, are asked NOT to submit this form. We work in collaboration with the other bureaus to check for duplication. Duplication may result in forfeiture.
- Langley Christmas Bureau - for Langley resident families (website here). Apply in person 20560 Fraser Highway, Langley. Contact Ph: (604) 530-3001, Email: [email protected]
- Gateway of Hope (Langley) - for single community members, couples without children, and seniors living in the Langley / Aldergrove area (website here). Contact Ph: (604) 514-7375
- Surrey Christmas Bureau - for families with chidlren 16 and under (website here). Contact Ph: (604) 581-9623, Email: [email protected] or [email protected]au.com
- Delta: Deltassist Christmas Program - for Delta families, individuals and seniors on low-income. (website). See website for eligibilty. North Delta Contact Ph: (604) 594-3455. Ladner/Tsawwassen Contact Ph: (604) 946-9526
- White Rock Community Church: Salvation Army (website here)
- Lower Mainland Christmas Bureau - for low income families that live in Vancouver (website here)