The Cloverdale Christmas Hamper Program serves the Cloverdale, Port Kells and parts of South Surrey only from the Fraser River to 0 Avenue (north-south) and 196 Street to 156 Street (east-west)The Cloverdale Community Kitchen will be accepting registrations for the Cloverdale Christmas Hamper Program on certain days during the month of November.
In order to apply, you must bring the following:
A piece of photo ID.
Proof of address (a bill, recent bank statement, rental contact, etc).
CareCards for each individual listed on the application form (adults and children).
There are Three Ways To Apply:
1. During our Food Bank
You can come during our regular food bank hours and fill out a registration form.
- Mondays from 5 to 6 pm (November 9, 16, & 23)
- Thursdays from 10 to 11 am (November 12, 19, & 26)
2. Tuesdays from 1-3pm (November 10, 17, & 24)
- Register for a Christmas hamper under the canopy at the back of our building (located 5337 180 Street, Surrey).
3. By Appointment
- All registrations taken outside of these times can be done by appointment. To book your appointment, please call 778.617.3000.
*one hamper per household
*must live within program boundaries
*may not registered with another agency